The Santa Cruz Boardroom at Hyundai: A flexible and easy to use collaboration space to connect to any conferencing platform.
This executive boardroom is equipped with some pretty high-tech equipment that enhances any meeting while keeping all surfaces clear of distraction, clutter, and wires.
Hyundai wanted a solution that would allow their team to use Poly’s Video Conferencing platform and be flexible enough to allow users to bring in their own laptop to quickly connect to any other conferencing platform they wish to connect to. (example: MS Teams, Zoom, GoToMeeting, etc.) This requirement is more common today as the number of solutions are vast.
SENSUS equipped the Santa Cruz Boardroom with the latest gear from: Poly, Biamp, Extron, Barco, LG, Muxlab, Dell, and others to strike the perfect balance between ease-of-use and flexibility.
- 86” LG display mounted cleanly with a full motion Kanto display mount
- Poly’s EagleEye HD 12x zoom PTZ camera to capture all attendees.
- Poly’s Group Series Video
- 7” Extron Touch Control to control the entire room with ease
- Barco Clickshare wireless collaboration that allows users to simply share content from their laptop with a click of a button, or split the screen for team collaboration
- Ceiling Speakers and Beamtracking™ Mics
- And more.
Like any audio-visual integration project, you run into some challenges along the way and quickly find solutions to overcome them. This installation went very smoothly. Other than the cafeteria closing at 1pm for lunch, the only preventative measure our Professional Services team needed address was that they needed to install a quiet cooling fan in the credenza to keep the gear well ventilated.
SENSUS has been busy working on many AV projects at Hyundai and we look forward to sharing more with you as the projects progress. We love how this room turned out and hope that Hyundai enjoys many great meetings to come.
For more information, or to discuss your next big project, shoot us an email at email@example.com