Modena Hub™ is the only system that provides a truly wireless interaction with a room’s AV equipment and supports the way you are accustomed to working.
Modena™ Hub is a wireless presentation hub that supports the new ways in which people are increasingly accustomed to working. Ideal for BYOD and BYOC spaces, Modena Hub allows participants to connect to meeting room AV equipment and USB accessories wirelessly, as well as enabling any participant to wirelessly receive its AV streams during a video conferencing session. Modena Hub supports most UC software and hardware devices, while enabling the user to wirelessly share content with other meeting participants. Modena Hub also connects to AV peripherals via USB and HDMI, and can support multiple USB devices via a standard USB hub or by connecting a Devio SCR-20 or SCR-25.
- Enjoy a client-free experience with your web browser.
- Meet everywhere: With Modena Hub, any place is a meeting room.
- Enable a display to receive content by connecting a computer running the web or software client, or and Android dongle; or run the Android TV app directly on a smart TV.
- All personal devices can send and receive presentations directly to the screen of participants’ laptops, tablets, or mobile devices.
- Configure Modena Hub for large teaching spaces and give everyone a perfect view using Auditorium mode, for up to 150 users.
- IT administrators have quick access to the configuration of all units installed in an enterprise via a powerful management web interface.
Wireless is more: Cable-free collaboration for any space.
Conferencing technology can hinder as much as it helps. Time wasted trying to manually connect devices to the room (not to mention the resulting frustration), can start any meeting off on the wrong foot. Modena Hub bypasses this problem by eliminating cables entirely, providing participants on both sides of the call with clear communication every time, all while using their own devices.
Modena Hub in the Socially Distanced Modern Classroom
With the need to comply with social distancing guidelines and other public gathering restrictions, educators are faced with the challenge of creating learning environments that engage students while also keeping them physically separated for their own wellbeing. Many institutions are taking a multi-pronged approach to solving this challenge, continuing to deliver classes in-person whenever feasible and safe to do so, but also implementing additional AV technology in the classroom to support remote learning. The audiovisual technology needed to minimize or eliminate contact between students in the classroom while simultaneously supporting remote participants can be difficult and time-consuming to identify. The Biamp Classroom creates an extraordinary audiovisual experience for the students and instructors in-room or remote, ensuring all students have a voice no matter where they are located. View the System Design Guide for Contactless Classrooms
SENSUS is a Biamp Partner
For more information on the Modena Hub by Biamp, contact your Account Manager or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to help.