Sneak Peak: Jabra Evolve 75e wireless earbuds for professionals
Last week, SENSUS had the opportunity to attend the Jabra Partner Conference. This year, it was held in Miami Florida. One of the biggest highlights and takeaways from the conference was the sneak peak release of the new Jabra Evolve 75e wireless earbuds.
Many products to date have revolutionized the headset industry and we feel that the Evolve 75e is one is of them.
Let’s take a closer look at the Jabra Evolve 75e and what makes it so special.
Jabra Evolve 75e Features and Benefits
- 1st professional headset with an earbud design
- Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) to block out sounds around you with the click of a button
- 1st earbud headset to be fully Unified Communication Certified for Skype for Business
- An impressive 12-hour battery life to power through a day of music and calls on a single charge
- Only 2-hour charge time from empty
- 5 microphones! Why? Because they all work together so that only you can be heard, and not the people/noises around you
- An integrated busylight to eliminate interruptions
- The first ever neckband to vibrate when you receive a call
- Seamless connection to your smartphone and PC softphone
- 2 powerful magnets that connect the headset together when you are not on a call. (wears like a necklace) When you separate the magnets, the call is answered!
- Comes with several ear tip options for a perfect fit
Finally, a professional UC certified headset that you can wear inside and outside of the office for calls and music, and one that does not mess up your hair! The market has been demanding it, and Jabra will be delivering it.
Jabra Evolve 75e Release date in Canada
Release date in Canada is set to be sometime in early December. We expect the Evolve 75e to be a real game changer and we’re looking forward to getting them in your hands and on your ears. To be one of the first to know when they are ready to be shipped in Canada, just leave us your email here.